We will continue to be open to address all your automotive needs, however our process in which you bring your vehicle in and the way you pick up your vehicle has changed significantly. In order to keep our customers, employees and our community safe, we will be offering a No Contact Service Option. Please note that "No Contact Service" is an option we are providing, and does not prevent you from servicing your vehicle as you have in the past if you so choose.
Please park your vehicle in a spot in the area just outside the Service Department’s door.
Go directly to the “Drop Off Service” box
- Please pull open the door of the drop box.
- Remove a key drop envelope and complete the information (Please have your own pen).
- Place your key in the envelope and drop it in at the rear of the box (It will fall into the retention basket as you close the door).
- We will contact you right away to let you know we have received your keys.
We will call you with an estimate before any work begins. Our Service Advisors will remain in contact throughout the day with updates and answer any questions you may have.
Upon completion of your repair needs, we will contact you to review all repairs and charges. If there is a balance, we can take a debit/credit card payment over the phone. Upon your arrival, simply give us a call and we will place a copy of your invoice along with your sanitized key on your driver's seat. And you'll be on your way!
- If you are experiencing symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath etc., please call us to reschedule your appointment
- Please take advantage of our No Contact Service Option. If you do need to wait, please limit this to one person, per car and maintain all CDC protocols for social distancing while with us.
- We will continue to thoroughly sanitize all touchpoints of both our stores and your vehicle, multiple times per day, and after use.
- Please note that for your safety we have temporarily removed all complimentary snacks and beverages from our waiting areas.
Please contact any of our Service Advisors for any other questions you may have. The health and safety of our customers and staff are extremely important to us! Your cooperation is greatly appreciated. In these continually changing circumstances, we thank you for your patience as we adapt to providing quality and safe service.
We are sincerely thankful for your business and loyalty.